Working at SGCS
Please direct all enquiries to: [email protected]
WORKPLACEOur School is based across two campuses in the St George region of Sydney. Infants students (Kindergarten to Year 2) enjoy a dedicated space at our Sans Souci Campus. Years 3 to Years 12 are based at our Hurstville Campus.
Our StaffOur Staff are people who are faithfully committed to the welfare of others, including their students, colleagues, and the wider community. Considerate, respectful and encouraging relationships are central to our values and practice.
Professional DevelopmentAt SGCS we are building a community of adult learners whose growth benefits themselves, their colleagues and ultimately their students.
We offer a range of professional learning initiatives:
• Professional Learning Program
• Mentoring program for new Staff
• Staff Coaching Program
• Post Graduate Study Program
• Supportive Accreditation Assistance
BenefitsSGCS offers employees a range of benefits:
• Annual Free Flu Vaccination
• School Fee payment plans
• IT and Learning Integration Support
• Access to Hurstville Campus OOSH • School Laptop
BalanceSGCS is a family-focused workplace. We are committed to supporting work-life balance and strive towards work flexibility.
Health & WellbeingSGCS is committed to caring for its people. We offer a range of health and wellbeing initiatives including access to Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
How do I apply to work at SGCS?
Jobs @ SGCS
Casual Teachers (Years 7 - 12) most subjects
1. Search for a jobJob Vacancies are advertised on seek.com, Christian Schools Australia (CSA) website and the SGCS website. All Applicants must be Australian citizens or Permanent Residents
2. Apply for a jobFill out an SGCS employment application form. Include: • a covering letter • your resume • copies of academic transcripts • copies of two references (one from your minister) Applications are to be forwarded via email to [email protected]
3. Additional Requirements
When applying for employment, teachers are also to include:
• Copies of academic transcripts and awards.
• Evidence of teacher accreditation from NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA)
• A copy of Professional development Progress Report